Hosted by Obehi Alofoje, Psychologist and Director at Aurora Wellness and Rianna Billington, Solicitor and Employment law expert at Birkett Long.
Leadership is tough and increasingly demanding. An ‘always-on’ brain, large‐scale initiatives, and limited peer support at senior level can lead to increased stress, fatigue and eventually burnout. It doesn’t take a lot for HR leaders to go from balancing both their working and personal lives effectively, to feeling completely overwhelmedfrom their responsibilities.
In this executive roundtable we’ll be discussing:
• Executive burnout
• Increasing demands on HR leadership and the potential for burnout
• The impact of the pandemic and economic uncertainty on mental health at leadership level
• Leadership mental health support
• 3 stages of burnout and what to look out for
• Addressing and preventing leadership burnout
Who should attend?
Senior leaders with strategic and decision-making responsibilities for stewardship of workplace culture, mental wellbeing and productivity strategies.
• Directors of HR
• Directors of People & Culture
• Heads of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
• Heads of Talent & Development
• Heads of Health & Wellbeing