If the way you assess your SEND and your non SEND pupils is different and your SEND assessment is not a priority, isn’t that reflected in everything else you do for your pupils with SEND?
• If you use one system for all pupils, it will reduce teacher workload, save money and make producing whole school data easier
• Different levels of detail for pupils working at ARE and those working below.
• Use a consistent approach for all pupils so that pupils with SEND aren’t excluded.
• Reduce teacher workload by including SEND pupils from the start.
• Use the same approach for Early Years and Primary